How long is the village open?
Each year, the Villa Landreau campsite is open from January 1st to December 31st. You can come whenever you want, at any time of the year.

Can I live there all year round?
No, a mobile home or cottage is only a recreational residence and not a principal residence. To avoid any sedentarization, the campsite leaves you 9 months to enjoy your residence freely.

Do I have to renew my mobile home?
No, Villa Landreau commits itself in its contracts to never impose the renewal of your mobile home. You can keep it as long as you want, as long as it is well maintained.

What do I have to pay in addition to the rent?
You have individual meters for water and electricity, and therefore pay for your consumption in real terms (over the year, consumption amounts to about 100 euros, or about 8.50 € per month). Some houses require gas (hot water heater and cooking plate) which is available at the campsite reception.

Will I have to pay taxes?
There is no housing tax or property tax. The tourist tax is the only one in addition to your rent. The latter is calculated over the period from April 1 to September 30 (indicative value 2015: 0.50 € TTC per night and per person).

What are my obligations as a landlord?
You must purchase caravan insurance from an insurance company. In addition, you must have a smoke detector and a 2 kilo ABC powder fire extinguisher in your home, which must be checked periodically. Finally, if you have a water heater in your home, an annual verification is mandatory by a certified heating engineer.

Can I lend my mobile home?
Yes, you can lend your mobile home to anyone you wish.

Is it possible to rent my mobile home?
Yes, you can rent your residence:

  • by yourself (no commission will be claimed by the campsite).
  • by a specialized rental agency, an independent renter or a private concierge.

If the tenant wishes to sublet his residence by himself, the campground offers him a formula of handing over the keys for each week rented, including :

  • the deposit of 300 € TTC (deterioration + cleaning).
  • handing over the keys and inventory of fixtures upon arrival and departure of the sub-tenants (within the limits of the office opening hours).
  • technical assistance for water, gas and electricity. In case of problem, the campsite will hire a regular service provider to solve the problem in an emergency (type: water leak, water heater breakdown, electrical disorder…). The invoice will be sent later.
  • consumables, such as gas bottles, will be billed directly to the owner-renter.

Are pets allowed?
Yes, mobile home owners can bring their pets. A certificate of vaccination and tattoo is required.

When is the pool open?
The village gives you access to the covered and heated swimming pool 9 months out of 12! You will be able to enjoy it fully from mid-March to mid-November.

Is the village safe?
Yes, the village is well secured. Vehicle and pedestrian entrances are by code, avoiding intrusions from non-residents.

En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies.

En savoir plus